Curtiss JN-4 "Jenny", 1918 - (scan - 1996)

The museum's JN-4 was from the 46th Aero Squadron of the U.S. Army Air Service, it served as a trainer. It was donated to the Smithsonian in 1918 and has been on exhibit ever since. It is more than 70 years old and still looks great.


Click on the picture to get a full-screen, high-res photo!